Having a deep interest in social media and marketing, I have previous job experiences working as both a social media editor and outreach coordinator for the University of Waterloo's newspaper and a non-profit organization focused on fashion and the arts.
I have increased audience engagement and interest in the brands through analyzing user activities and creating creative content to showcase on social platforms. Through my past jobs and university experiences I have gained a number of creative skills including user targeted marketing techniques as well as effective research on the target group for any given project.
I worked on a highly collaborative public marketing team as a Social Media Outreach Coordinator for the non profit, Fashion for Change
- updated and managed all social platforms including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- created engaging content, as well as executed promotions for our events through the platforms
- collaborated with each other on effective marketing ideas and innovative ways to
engage with the audience
Imprint is the University of Waterloo's newspaper, I work as the Social Media Marketer with the position's objective being increasing engagement
- increased user engagement by using Google Analytics other SEO methods to evaluate prime times for engagement
- created content reflecting user research and responses
- managed and engaged with the target audience on all relevant platforms
- proficiently organized content on all relevant platforms